5.0 of OfficeScan comes to mind....

-----Original Message-----
From: Cross, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 1:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Trend vs. Antigen

  We're so far into Trend and ScanMail that it would be hard to convince
mgmt to make a change.  Good product, but the technical support is
comparible to Oracle.  Finding someone that you can understand is one thing,
finding someone that can understand you is another!  They have also release
new versions and pulled them back because of bugs in the past, which can get
frustrating.

My 1.9 cents (similiar to the way they price gas)

Tom