From: Micciche, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 4:47 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Trend vs. Antigen

I love my Antigen, by far my favorite product to work with in the last 3
years.
But William has a point- it is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS that I cant expand the
screen to full size.  Would I trade it in over this?  No way, but it does
bug the crap out of me.  That they would allow such a stupid thing to
tarnish such a fabulous product is incomprehensible.