From: Leone, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 10:42 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Counting mailboxes

Will that actually give me a valid figure, I wonder. For instance, I see mailboxes for "System Attendant", Free/Busy Connector", IMS, etc. Do I need licenses for those accounts? I know I'll need one for Administrator, and for NAV (our anti-virus). What about those system-created accounts?

Michael Leone, Systems Administrator
Philadelphia Contributionship
210 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19106
<mailto: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
V: 215-627-1752 x1282