From: harshang shah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 4:39 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Brick Level backups using Veritas 8.6

Hi There !

Yes that right if you press shift and delete a mail
then it is a hard delete but there is a registry entry
which lets you recover mails that have been hard
deleted without the need to restore it from the backup
.If any body requires that entry then let me know and
belive me it works I have recovered hundreds of
mailboxes through it .

Harshang
(MCSE(NT4.0),CCNA,MCSE(Win2k)