From: Cross, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 3:10 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 Question....

I just get really frustrated with people that want to monitor e-mail.  Throw
a disclaimer out there and some scare tactics, but don't actually dig
around.  No one will want to work in that environment.  And who wants a
bunch of unhappy people working for them because they're afraid to go
against the grain.  There is nothing good to gain from this sort of stuff.

Tom