Ok, has anyone that uses BENT 8.6 with the Exchange Server agent received
the following error?

Unable to attach to \\NOELANI\Microsoft Exchange Directory.
The device cannot be found.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Unable to attach to \\NOELANI\Microsoft Exchange Directory.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Unable to attach to \\NOELANI\Microsoft Exchange Information Store.
The device cannot be found.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Unable to attach to \\NOELANI\Microsoft Exchange Information Store.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

It seems to happen to me about 50% of the time (nightly full backups).  I
started with BENT 8.5, upgraded to 8.6 when we decided to get the Exchange
Agent (since they wouldn't sell it for 8.5 at that time) and then later
upgraded to 8.6 rev. 3878 to correct the stupid time zone issue (it would
show completed jobs with a start time of 9pm when the job really started at
8pm and it only affected Indiana, Arizona and probably Hawaii users).
Anyway, I had this issue prior to the new rev, so I don't think that is
related.  I can't find any good answers on Veritas support site, although I
plan on just calling them next or checking out their newsgroup.  Thought I'd
check here first though.

Thanks,
Allen

FYI, I've also upgraded the remote server agent on the Exchange Server, I
exclude the EDB and log file directories from file-based backups and I've
reinstalled the Exchange Agent with the new rev.

List Charter and FAQ at: