Thanks for suggestions.

My first guess was that the 10th message was corrupted. So I checked the
users who complained. They all had different 10th message. And deleting
it did not change. I have deleted many e-mails and checked again but the
same thing happened.

Yes, I said some of the people are complaining but in fact I am not sure
about the others. They may not have more than 10 e-mails waiting (that's
the reply I got from one of them) and that may be why they do not seem
to have problem.

We do not have anything like PIX I would suspect to corrupt the
attachments.

All of the people are connecting from remote places. Some from US, some
from Saudia Arabia and some of them are in Turkey. They all have dial-up
connection but as I explained earlier I ruled out the connection
problem. Connection is fine! They can check messages through OWA while
they are not able to download more than 9 at a time. They can view all
messages via IMAP too.

I turned on every item on POP3 logging but There is nothing unusual.
Clients connect, access their e-mail boxes and disconnects! No error
message in App. Log or Security Log.

The only thing I did not try is to use a POP3 connection on LAN. I am
pretty sure this is due to a problem in Exchange actually. Because the
same users were all fine and it started all of a sudden. But I just
can't figure out what did change ?...

Adil Hindistan, CE-93, MCP
Yahoo: sc0ri0n
ICQ: 26477783