In my last e-mail I said the only thing I did not try is to download
them from the LAN. Well, I tried that and no hanging at all. I deleted
all messages of the person who was complaining but now that there are
more than 9 messages, she is having the same problem!

Did not anybody have a similar problem ?

Adil Hindistan, CE-93, MCP
Yahoo: sc0ri0n
ICQ: 26477783

List Charter and FAQ at: