Sorry to keep two threads on the same topic but just to reply to this
question, we do have the outlook client installed on this box. Like I
said, if I am logged on my own workstation or the administrator is logged
on the server, I can configure a profile. However, any other user can't.
Is there such a thing as permissions on the global address list? Is there
a way I can check if LDAP is working Ok?
Thanks,
Rodney Li