From: Nick Symiakakis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 9:52 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Using Exchange to Reserve conference rooms

I have done something similar at my site, I had created the conference
rooms as if they are users mailboxes, and I have given select people the
Editor permission to the calendars. the only trouble I have had is if
someones clock is off on their computer, the times are off when they
reserve the conference rooms because they do an "open special folder" to
access them, and it uses their computer times to display the calendar.
I hope this helps.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: