Good thing that is not all in a PST ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 16:46
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Archiving folders

You can look at Mailbox Manager (an Exchange5.5 service not installed by
default) as an archiving utility.
Or use Exmerge to export specific folders or messages by date. You could
move that content to another Exchange server within a public folder
hierarchy.

The external storage, like that of Veritas, removes attachments from the
store and leaves the messages with pointers to an external database.

8GB is not bad.  Mine is 65GB.  Kevin's is pushing 90GB.