Where are you pulling that from?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Falkenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 10:05 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: performance issues

Good Morning!

I ran performance optimizer last night and no change in performance.  I do
however have more information regarding whats happening.  The Outlook not
responding is occurring when in Calendar accepting and declining meetings.
There is not a lot of slow down when doing regular email.

Currently the average CPU usage on the store is running at 30% to 45% with a
max of 148%??????

Anyone seen this before?

Bob F.