Yes, the clients will use POP/SMTP, IMAP and MAPI.  That was my point
exactly, we'll have two Swiss Cheese firewalls.  Unless the Cisco PIX can do
some kind of magic firewall tricks that I don't know about.

Ken

-----
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills

List Charter and FAQ at: