no anti-virus?????? egads...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Leyba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 3:49 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Stupid Firewall Tricks

That's the rub.  We have had no problems with on campus users.  All of our
Exchange problems have been viruses.  I would have rather spent the time and
money on a virus wall, content inspection or an alternative A/V solution.

-----
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: