Ray.. I'm sorry.. I just can't sit on my hands any more.. you just need to
go buy more memory.  We all have been informed that not purchasing new
hardware to fill our own need for speed is unacceptable behavior.

Just because we know the quirks of our own servers, and how to keep them
running means nothing.  You have to go buy the memory.  Today.  That's it.
No more rebooting, no more eseutil. No matter what Microsoft Tech support
tells you to do.. you must NOT reboot.

ROFL.. I'm sorry Ray.. you're just catching it for days of reading this
insanity, and I can't take it anymore.  We have all been informed of the
rules here. No legitimate questions that were asked last month can be asked
again this month, because it bores the folks who have nothing to do but sit
in their office and answer this email.. after all.. we have all been
informed that they have perfect hardware, and perfect operating systems, and
they don't need any type of maintenance.. oh.. wait.. they do install
service packs and patches if they get bored with this list..

Ray, you're living in reality with us poor slobs who actually work in
smallbusinessville and have to live within our budgets.. there are those of
us that have mixed neighborhoods and even have to have Mac machines on our
NT networks.. and some of us are so downright low to the ground that we only
have one server.. can you even imagine that? We do what it takes to keep our
less than perfect environment going.. and.. I'm soooo ashamed.. we reboot
when it cleans up the mess.

There are some days you just have to laugh and walk away.. I'm laughing..
but dang!  I just couldn't make myself not type!