From: Toni, Randy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 2:17 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange server reboot simple q

me: I'm going to reboot my Exchange server...
list: Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!
me: What?
list: Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you
vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!
me: Look, I CAME HERE FOR AN ARGUMENT, I'm not going to just stand...!!
list: OH, oh I'm sorry, but this is Abuse...
me: Oh, I see, well, that explains it.