Oh come on now. I thought everyone enjoyed the 3 in the morning call from
the silly consultant asking why the server is down? Can you go to the office
and fix it because his Fantasy basketball report is lost in limbo...?

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 10:35 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Patches after SP4 for Exchange 5.5

You can beat me up all you want - I sleep better knowing they are patched.

ppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttt

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
          301-610-9584 voice
          240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.

Amateur!! No badge of honor for you!!! <g>

You must have had a lot of problems with your servers to have to install
those patches.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: