From: Jon Farr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 12:34 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Mailbox size limits

I'm curious what other businesses are using for mailbox size limits.  We
have a user at one client who keeps insisting that 90Mb isn't enough
(we've already made exceptions to get her to that point).  I'd like to
have some comparisons to show her that 90Mb is ridiculous.  For 95% of the
users, we use the defaults from Exchange (45/60/80), which still seems
large to me.  Then there are the few packrats who won't delete an email.
Ever.

thanks,

Jon Farr

List Charter and FAQ at: