10MB sitewide max - during our peak hours (8am to 5pm pacific) >2MB deferred
until after 5PM.  Agree with FTP as the right tool, though we've just
implemented IME (now called Secure Messenger) from Tumbleweed - sort of a
friendly, secure browser based FTP - quite nice!

"Erickson, David" wrote:

> 2MB send and 3MB receive -- files bigger than that should be sent ftp
> (that's what it's for).  I admin at an Architecture firm and we move around
> large cad and graphic files to consultants and so on, use the right tool for
> the right job. And use zip, I can't believe you don't get corrupted files
> when emailing big ones.
>
> David Erickson
> IT -- BWBR Architects
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"WorldSecure Server <safeway.com>" made the following
 annotations on 05/01/02 14:48:01
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate e-mail
system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.
This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is intended only for
the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately.

List Charter and FAQ at: