Title: RE: Outlook Question

through Exchange ? or otherwise ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 11:20
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook Question

I have this when I send HTML email from my W2K PC running OutLook XP sending
to an internal Win98 PC running O2K. If I change from HTML to text, works
fine.

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
          301-610-9584 voice
          240-465-0323 Efax
The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.