Title: Message
Sounds like the permissions to the contact list were not upgraded properly.  You may need to reset those permissions as your error message suggests.
-----Original Message-----
From: John Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 12:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange move....was...RE: Exchange newbie

So my exchange move is done…almost… I went from 5.5 to 2000 with a hop, skip and a thump.  I guess that’s what happens when you work for a department at a University that doesn’t want to pay for training or testing!

I have a couple of problems I was hoping that someone could easily answer.

First the contact lists from the Outlook Address book do not work.  Global address list does work.  When you go to the address book and select Address book there are no entries, and when you select Contacts it says the list could not be displayed.  The contacts folder associated with the address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions….

Any help would be appreciated,  TIA

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: