From: Ben Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 2:49 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange move....was...RE: Exchange newbie

Have you double-checked that the Outlook Address Book is installed on the client as a service?  IIRC, in order for the contacts folder to be displayed as an address book, that service has to be installed.  Something to check at least.

Ben Winzenz, MCSE

Network/Systems Administrator

Peregrine Systems