I didn't see anything in the command line switches that cleared the Other
users folder MRU..Which one are you suggesting will clear this MRU?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent, Larry SYNETICS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 10:04 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: clear the "open other users folder" MRU in O2K

mskb q197180

-----Original Message-----
From: Dawn R. Ashford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 10:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: clear the "open other users folder" MRU in O2K

I'm trying to clear out the "Open other users folder" most recently used
list in Outlook 2000.  I found a KB article (Q288570) but that registry edit
didn't clear the list.  Anyone else got a trick to do it?

I'm running BackOffice SBS 4.5 with NT4 Server. Exchange 5.5 SP 2

I've looked at the list of command line switches, but I didn't find anything
there either.  (Q197180)

While we're at it.. anyone know the quickie way to get to KB articles when
you know the number??  It was just a short line in the address bar of
Explorer, and without going through MS or any type of search it took you
directly to the article. It was something like kb: q197180. But, that's not
working, so I know that's not correct.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: