From: Dawn R. Ashford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 9:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: clear the "open other users folder" MRU in O2K

I'm trying to clear out the "Open other users folder" most recently used
list in Outlook 2000.  I found a KB article (Q288570) but that registry edit
didn't clear the list.  Anyone else got a trick to do it?

I'm running BackOffice SBS 4.5 with NT4 Server. Exchange 5.5 SP 2

I've looked at the list of command line switches, but I didn't find anything
there either.  (Q197180)

While we're at it.. anyone know the quickie way to get to KB articles when
you know the number??  It was just a short line in the address bar of
Explorer, and without going through MS or any type of search it took you
directly to the article. It was something like kb: q197180. But, that's not
working, so I know that's not correct.

List Charter and FAQ at:

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.

List Charter and FAQ at: