Hi,

I have EX5.5 sp4 / NT4 sp6 w/raid drive array and are planning to go to 2k
w/new hdwr later this yr.

The priv & pub edb's are the only files on a 9.1GB partition that has
244MB free, although there is almost 2GB of white space in priv and 1.8GB
of white space in pub.

I am a little worried about the 244MB of free space -- I don't forsee us
using up all the white space in the edb's before we get the new hdwr.

Should I be worried about so little drive space left?

I have about 5.5GB free on the partition w/the transaction logs.

NT has not compressed the 9GB partition either.

Any insight would be appreciated, ie let it ride, try to free up some
space, etc.

thanks

dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]