Sendmail and E2kQ293800 should answer your question...

Missy
----- Original Message -----
From: Benjamin Zachary
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 6:03 PM
Subject: Sendmail and E2k

Hey guys, we have two servers on location one with sendmail and one with
Win2k/E2k. We only have one MX record pointing for both domains and
would like to run the exchange 2000 server forward all mail for the
domain to the sendmail box. I know we can make second MX records but we
are running out of Ips and are more doing it for testing and redundancy
plans, albeit who knows where we will use it.
I was poking around mskb and some other areas and didn't see anything
off hand..
Sendmail - domainB.com
E2k - domainA.com all to domainB.com fwd to sendmail box
Thx
List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: