From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 5:04 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Sendmail and E2k

Hey guys, we have two servers on location one with sendmail and one with Win2k/E2k. We only have one MX record pointing for both domains and would like to run the exchange 2000 server forward all mail for the domain to the sendmail box. I know we can make second MX records but we are running out of Ips and are more doing it for testing and redundancy plans, albeit who knows where we will use it.

I was poking around mskb and some other areas and didn’t see anything off hand..

Sendmail - domainB.com
E2k - domainA.com all to domainB.com fwd to sendmail box

Thx

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: