probably connectors, and synchronisation.
nasty, nasty interviewers..

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Roper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 4:01 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Interview Questions

All,

Sorry for the off topic.  I am a Windows NT/2000 Sys Admin, and currently
support Exchange 5.5 In a large environment.  I have been studying and
practicing a ton for Exchange 2000.  I have an interview tomorrow for my
first Exchange 2000 Admin Positio, and was wondering if some of you could
possibly give me some pointers on what are the main things that I will
most likely be quizzed on?  I am extremely nervous and could use a little
help!!!  Thank you so much in advance!

Derek Roper
Systems Administrator
Maxager Technology, Inc.
415-482-1331
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at:

Website - WWW.COOP.CO.UK

This  document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not
intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent written confirmation of
its contents.   Accordingly,  United Co-op disclaims all responsibility and accept no
liability (including  in negligence) for the consequences for any person acting, or
refraining from acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of
subsequent written confirmation.
If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
distribution and/or publication of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.

United Coop has the right lawfully to record, monitor and inspect messages between its
employees
and any third party. Your messages shall be subject to such lawful supervision as
United Coop
deem necessary in order to protect its information, its interest and its reputation.

United Coop prohibits and takes steps to prevent its information systems from being
used to view,
store or forward sexually explicit, racist, sexist, sectarian, violent or otherwise
offensive or
discriminatory material. If this message contains such material please report it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: