Maxager.com?  Is this Exchange2000 in a hosted environment?  Knowledge
of the specific whitepaper on hosted environments would be beneficial.

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Roper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 11:01 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Interview Questions

All,

Sorry for the off topic.  I am a Windows NT/2000 Sys Admin, and
currently support Exchange 5.5 In a large environment.  I have been
studying and practicing a ton for Exchange 2000.  I have an interview
tomorrow for my first Exchange 2000 Admin Positio, and was wondering if
some of you could possibly give me some pointers on what are the main
things that I will most likely be quizzed on?  I am extremely nervous
and could use a little help!!!  Thank you so much in advance!

Derek Roper
Systems Administrator
Maxager Technology, Inc.
415-482-1331