        From:   Salvador Manzo [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Thursday, June 06, 2002 12:08 PM
        To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
        Subject:        RE: backup Server

        That is correct.  If you were to install it as a new ORG/SITE, you
could
        script EXMERGE to do copy and replace into the new server, but
nothing that
        I am aware of from MS will allow live, real-time replication in the
same
        manner as SQL Server.  Also, keep in mind that EXMERGE data from one
server
        to another will NOT allow automatic failover, and WILL break Single
Instance
        Storage.