Thanks for the feedback, just curious.

What would be the best solution for a backup, clustering? Or perhaps just
having a duplicate server ready to go?

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Ely, Don [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Thursday, June 06, 2002 1:29 PM
        To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
        Subject:        RE: backup Server

        You could do it, but I can guarantee you it would suck really,
REALLY bad.
        You'd introduce a number of problems I won't even beging to explain
as it
        would take way too much time to type up.

        Let's just say, that this would NOT be a solid "technical" solution.

        Don Ely - NMBOTWBAS and then some
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]