I have a number of Mac users that have been recently setup to use the new
Outlook:mac client to access our Exchange server.

I have (1) user that this absolutely doesn't work with.  He receives a
credentials error when attempting to connect.  He also receives a
credentials error when attempting to connect to OWA.

For at least 2 years, these Mac users have been accessing NT shares with
Dave.  This user uses the same credentials to connect to NT shares without
an issue.  Other Mac users can access the Exchange server

List Charter and FAQ at: