Have you tried changing the Users Password

I don't know if your using AD (I will assume you are).
When ever I have this problem with a Mac user its usually do to an error with the
Kerberos ticket.
Changing the Password on a PC or through ADUC usually fixes the problem.

Keith Nelson
Network Administrator
Orange County High School of the Arts

List Charter and FAQ at: