From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 12:24 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mirroring of Log files.

DOH!!! Yeah, I kind of spaced on that. You get used to doing something one way and forget that you can do it more than one way. I knew that RAID was RAID.

Sorry for the STUPID question. L

Thanks again.

Ken Powell
Systems Administrator
Clark County Office of Budget and Information Services (OBIS)
Vancouver, Washington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice: (360) 397-6121 x4658
Fax: (360) 759-6001