From: Preston Jeffares [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 1:10 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Poll time

Don't ask me why I'm in Polling mode today... but I was just curious and
thought it might serve some positive purpose to see what kind of
environments everyone is running in.  See who has the most people on the
smallest boxes and who has the largest org.  I used to take pride on my
little single proc 200mhz w/mmx Compaq server that acted as the PDC, File
Server, Exchange Server, Fax Server, SQL Server for 110 people.  So what ya
got out there?

Exchange 2000
2 sites 700 users
Quad 1ghz XEON 3 gigs of RAM at each site
12 gig store at one site and 8 gig store at the other
Dell Shop (we've been having ALOT of RAID card failures... anyone else?)

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: