From: Sabo, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 9:02 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Poll time

Exchange 2000 SP2 Native Mode
2 NODE cluster Windows Advanced Server SP2 (active/active)
8000+ users
Proliant DL580, Quad Pentium III XEON - 700 MHZ - 2 MB cache each processor
        3 GB Physical Memory
        60 GB RAID on each server
        Each server is attached through a HBA to an MA6000 SAN

        One store is 22 GB and the other store is 13 GB

Eric Sabo
NT Administrator
Computing Services Center
California University of Pennsylvania