You could always create a rule to check messages when they arrive with specific words
in the header and filter for "X-Spam-Flag: YES", moving it to a SPAM folder or sending
it to Deleted Items.

Spam Assassin is pretty good.  I use Trend's eManager to filter SPAM along with some
rules I have created.  It results in blocking around 90% of the SPAM and gives me
around 0.10% of filtered messages that are legit.  They all forward to a mailbox and I
review the to/from addresses to make sure they are not to/from clients.

Trend's product is good (8 out of 10 *s), but it does have a few bugs that they have
hotfixed and it has some shortcomings in that it can't import/export wordlists.
Though it is hard to beat Spam Assassin (free) (10 out of 10 *s)!  It is a great
product.

Any chance you can forward your ISP information?  I have a friend with a hosted site
that would like to get on with an ISP that has something in place, such as Spam
Assassin.

Regards,

Bob

Bobby J. Christian II