From: saurin m shah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 10:07 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook password

Hi,

After moving user to different domain, user is getting prompt  for id
password and domain name. We are using exchange 5.5 outlook 2000 window
95/nt/2000 .NT authentication
  How ever user are able to access email.

Thanks in advance.

Saurin

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

List Charter and FAQ at:

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify
the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.
 Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.

List Charter and FAQ at: