From: Carey, Greg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 11:29 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OWA

We ran into that after checkpoint required that we put in an anti-nimda
rule into the firewall (even though the requests were blocked by other
rules).  We were having an issue with a cvp server and they wouldn't
even look at it without us having that rule.

Basically OWA uses calls that trigger their nimda rule.