Title: Event ID 1025 on E2k Public Store

Just got our Exchange 2000 Server (sp2) up and running in our single server Exchange 5.5 site.  I have synchronized all the public folders and it appears to be working OK.  I can see all public folders from both servers.  But I get lots of these events in my application log:

Event ID 1025
Source:  MSExchangeISPublic
Type: Warning

An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (SERVER)".
 Function name or description of problem: SLINK::EcUpdate
Error: 0x80004005

The only other app on the box is Trend Antivirus.  It doesn't seem to be causing a problem, so I don't know if I should be concerned.  I have found a few articles that say you should run ISINTEG for Event 1025, but not for the specific error that I'm getting.  Anyone have a suggestion?

List Charter and FAQ at: