Title: Message
No, there are no 1160 events.  Everything SEEMS to be working OK.  I can see all public folders on both sides.  All public folders are in AD and I have replicated to the E2k server.  We are in the process of moving users over now.  The public folders have been replicated since Saturday but we are just now starting to put a load on the box.

One other question though.  How can you tell which Exchange server is providing public folder content to a given outlook client?  I thought that if your mailbox was on E2k, that server gave you public folder content.  But it doesn't seem to work that way.  When we first put in E2k (before any public folders were replicated to E2k), we had no mailboxes moved over to E2k.  But yet we had a couple of users who called in reporting that they could only see "Internet Newsgroups" under Public folders.  This was the only folder setup on E2k so it appeared that even thought their mailbox was on 5.5, their public folder stuff was coming from 2k.  I also can look on my E2k server now under "logons" and I see people logged on that don't have mailboxes on that server?
-----Original Message-----
From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 7:45 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Event ID 1025 on E2k Public Store

I don't think this applies to that isinteg suggestion.

Any other events logged?  Like 1160?
http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q309746

Does everything work ok?  Your public folder connection agreement has replicated Public folder info to AD and you've created the replicas?

William