From: Crouthamel, Jonathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 1:13 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Force Logoff of OWA

I don't think the session time-outs are gonna do it. My main concern would
be access from kiosks which sometimes won't let you close the browser. We
may be stuck going third party for a solution again. Seems like another
downgrade from 5.5...;)

Pasted from Q294752

NOTE : The above setting has to do with the connection between the client
and the server and it does not affect authentication in any way. When you
set the user context timeout to a number, even if this timeout passes, the
client browser will still have the user's credentials cached and the user
will not be prompted for credentials