Send the tech....He wont make that mistake again.

Honestly, have you verified the VPN is setup correctly? Can you ping by
name? Can you see the Exch server? Etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hampton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 10:57 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: vpn and exchange

One of my pc techs rolled out a machine without
configuring email and offline folders. the PC is 4
hours away mission critical so I can't have them send
it to me and I am tring to get email to work. I log
into the vpn fine and the outlook client says it can
not find the folders on the server any help in getting
it to see the folders on the server. Also the windows
account does not match the vpn account.
Help Please
Chris