Title: Message
Right. So, buy allowing PST's a 100 MB mail to 10 people would take 1000MB of disk space on a file server/hard drive somewhere. It only takes 100MB on your server. That's a savings to IT of 900MB of storage.
-----Original Message-----
From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 5:35 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Theoretical question concerning SIS

Fair enough.  But you want the individual mailbox size to be representitive of reality if that mailbox was separated from the store.  The individual mailbox size is not intended to reconcile to store size.  SIS is a storage benefit at the server.

If you really wanted, you could check out the SIS ratio perfmon counter and see what the ratio is.  Perhaps it's really high in your company.