From: "GCA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Mailbox Backup

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.  Which system mailboxes are you speaking about?  I
have
Backup Exec on another exchange server and I get the error messages with
user
mailboxes also.  I just tend to ignore them.  I spent many hours on the
phone
with veritas on the phone about these error messages.

I'm not sure what you mean by BLB.

The reason why I want to backup individual mailboxes is for house keeping.
 I will continue to backup the IS, but would like to backup individual
mailboxes
also.  Just in case if a user needs to restore individual mail, then I
would not need to restore the entire IS.  If I can restore individual
mailboxes it would be faster and easier then the whole IS.

> I don't think there is an issue with Outlook being on the server. That set
> up is rather pain staking for Veritas. You need to set up a profile for
the
> service account, etc etc. Be sure to NOT back up the system mailboxes. It
> will show a failure on the job everytime if you do.
>
> Is there a reason you are going to BLB? You are not going to stop doing
your
> IS backup are you?

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: