Here is a challenge to all of the E2k experts out there.

The symptoms we are having here is in Q288175 - basically e2k servers in the same
admin/routing group are having troubles sending mail to one another. Mail refuses to
go through SMTP and eventually sits in the MTA queues to the other servers. It also
appears in a mixed mode environment.

We have followed the Q article workaround but with no luck. If we restart the IMC, it
works for  bit but then stops again. Some theories are a kerberos problem but nobody
is quite sure.

Has anyone on this mailing list experienced this and if you have, what did you do to
fix it?

HELP!!!!

List Charter and FAQ at: