Title: Phantom email address

I know that this is the Exchange list and this is a Outlook question but I thought that you all might have seen this.  I have a user that has a phantom email address popping up on her.  I have looked at her machine and her address books and I can not find this sucker.  The address is not in our global address book nor her local contacts.  I for the life of me can not figure this one out.  Anybody got some suggestion?

Blake Fowkes
Waid and Associates
14205 Burnet Road, Suite 600, Austin, TX  78728
Phone: (512) 255-9999     Fax: (512) 255-8780

http://www.waid.com

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.
      ~ John Wooden, UCLA basketball coach

List Charter and FAQ at: