From: Abercrombie, Sherry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 11:47 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 5.5 on W2K

I'm wanting to get input from anyone that is currently running Exchange 5.5
Enterprise SP4 on a Windows 2000 SP2 server.
Is it a happy combination?  Any issues that anyone has come across?
Looking to be setting up a new Exchange server on a W2K box in a little over
a week & just want input before jumping headlong into it.
TIA
Sherry Abercrombie
Data Center Administration Team
Information Technology
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.
List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: