Title: Message
>>Maybe [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Huh?
-----Original Message-----
From: John Weber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 4:24 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OWA SSL problem

Just for sh*ts and grins, I would pop NT4 Optionpack 4 onto the exchange box and see if it works there.  Is that an option for you?

Maybe [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

PSS?  I have never had the issue you describe.  The hardest thing I've ever had to do to get OWA running was to make sure the everyone group had the proper rights to the registry and the box the IIS was on.

Sorry.  Please let me know if/when you resolve this, or if you think I can be of some (limited) help.