From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 10:21 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Moving Exchange Server 5.5

What about the SIDs? Once he names that new machine the same as the old,
he will blow out the old SIDs.

Why do you want to keep the same server  name? While that is certainly
possible, there are easier methods if you are open to a new server name
(which shouldn't be a problem unless you have a specific need)